About Riverside Finance
Riverside Finance is your local mortgage broker and “Partner in Finance”, providing mortgage services and creating home loan solutions for people on the Gold Coast and in Melbourne’s east. We have received numerous accolades due to our commitment to excellent customer service, professionalism, reliability, integrity and for having a positive impact on the mortgage industry and our clients.
Riverside Finance has been helping people live their dream of home ownership for over 14 years, ensuring they have the loan that suits their individual needs and helping them repay their mortgage sooner.
No more meeting with the banks!
Instead you can have your own professional guide to help you through the mortgage maze, accessing over 30 home loan banks and lending institutions.
As your mortgage broker we listen to what you need and help you choose the loan that suits you best. We explain all about mortgage reduction strategies, how to achieve a low interest payment and how you can reduce or eliminate fees.
Buying a home or investment property should be one of the most rewarding, exciting moments in your life, and as your broker, we are committed to helping you achieve these goals.
Our research process takes into account things such as price, loan features, credit policy of each provider and the likelihood of your Home Loan being approved in the time frame you require.
Our vast, broad experience and knowledge allows us to fully understand our clients’ needs and potential lenders requirements and the best way to bring those together to achieve the client’s goals.
All this is delivered in a very professional, friendly manner, with a minimum of fuss.
- We guide you through the whole finance process and beyond
- We assist you in choosing the most suitable loan.
- We assist you in completing the loan application, and lodge it with the lender on your behalf.
- We liaise with the lender and your legal representative to ensure a timely settlement.
- We keep you informed of the progress of your application.
- We are available to answer your queries at any time.
- We are here to provide a professional service to all our clients on an ongoing basis, so when your circumstances change, or it’s time to review your lending facilities, you can again consult with the same individuals at Riverside Finance
Peter has been in the finance industry for over 30 years, with 25 years in a lending role. These roles have included both Home Loan lending and Commercial – Business lending, in client management and credit assessment positions.
Qualifications and Professional Memberships:
- Mortgage and Finance Association of Australia
- Professional Lenders Association Network of Australia
- National Institute of Accountants
- Fellow of the Financial Services Institute of Australasia
- Diploma of Financial Services
Loan Consultant & Sales Support
Dip Fin Serv (Finance Mortgage Broking Management)
Kim has been involved with Riverside Finance since 2000, predominantly in a back office support role.
Kim administers the processing of loan files for Riverside Finance, dealing with lenders, real estate agents, solicitors, conveyancers and clients ensuring the loans are actively managed to settlement and beyond.
You were always there at the end of the phone to answer any queries and dealt with lending personnel on my behalf with great charm and efficiency.
I would always recommend your services to anyone.Bev Stubbings, Property Investor
Peter was found to be extremely efficient, reliable and took care of the refinancing of our home loan.Aaron Hurle, Accountant
My accountant mentioned Peter Baker at Riverside Finance.
I am often hesitant to use people and services recommended by people I deal with however, in this case – was a great decision.
Even though we a hit a few snags with the vendor, these were dealt with promptly with a minimum of fuss, and good humour.Russell Banham, Acme Chemicals Pty Ltd
Fast, efficient and a pleasure to deal with.Ted Elliot